Sunday, January 25, 2015

announcement: baby #2!

It's been months since I've given sunlight & sparkle some love and attention - but I have a good reason. We're so excited to announce that Alexander is going to be a big brother! Baby GIRL will be joining our family in May. 


While we are absolutely thrilled, to say this has been a difficult pregnancy is an understatement. With Alexander I was terribly sick for the first 16 weeks, but this time it lasted the entire first half.  And just when I was feeling better and back in the gym working out, I slipped on some ice and sprained my ankle and my knee. On the bright side, although I'm immobile again, I'm no longer sick and can put some energy back into this blog. I can't wait to share more inspiring design and the big changes that are happening around here!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...