Wednesday, May 15, 2013

vacation essentials: maternity edition

Finals are officially over and I am ready for vacation! My parents had been talking about renting a beach house for all of us to do a family vacation for a couple years, but the timing just never seemed to work for everyone. This year it finally has! I'm heading down to meet my parents, my sister and my brother-in-law in Edisto Beach, SC. It's extra special because my brother-in-law just graduated from medical school and got his first choice match. I am so proud and excited for him and my sister! 

I will be able to stay for a little over a week and I can't wait. The hubby is going to meet us down on Thursday and stay for a long weekend. I'm looking forward to laying on the beach with my belly, sipping iced tea and catching up with the family. 

With my changing body I didn't want to splurge on suitcase full of new things for this vacation, but I did snag a few items. Here are my must-haves for vacationing while pregnant.


1 :: 2 :: 3 :: 4 :: 5 :: 6 :: 7 :: 8 :: 9 :: 10 :: 11
I'll be checking in to share my vacation adventures, stay tuned!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...