Tuesday, June 11, 2013

flash sale: whimsical artwork

I absolutely love flash sale sites (Ideeli, Rue La La, One Kings Lane etc.) but my favorite by far is Joss & Main. They have great 2-3 day sales on everything for your home. I've found so many great items for my home at a fraction of the original cost - plus the items feel unique because you can't find them everywhere. One of today's sale collections is called 'Tropical Punch' and I just had to share some of the pieces. Aren't these plaques just adorable? I think they would look fantastic in a home office or walk-in closet. 
:: buy ::
:: buy ::
:: buy ::
If you love these too, hurry over to Joss & Main and snag one because the sale ends Thursday!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...