Tuesday, April 9, 2013

announcement!



We have an exciting announcement over here at our house...we are expecting our first child in August! We are over the moon excited and are counting down the days until we can finally meet this little one. I'm especially glad to be in the second half of this pregnancy because I was so sick for the first 16 weeks. Now I'm feeling good, just struggling with the changes to my running routine. Any runners out there have advice for staying comfortable while running throughout your pregnancy?

This is exciting news for Sunlight & Sparkle too. Now I'll have a whole new room to practice my design skills! Stay tuned to see the nursery come to life :)

Hank is excited to have a little brother too!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...