Saturday, March 30, 2013

inspiration of the week: bar carts

Something I've really been loving for a while now are bar carts. I've seen some great styling for vintage brass carts to modern acrylic carts and I think it's such a fun way to add a drink station to your home or party. Bar carts are mobile so you can change their location, and they're compact which means they're perfect for small spaces (like my dining room). I have a lot of house projects/purchases on my list right now, so the bar cart will remain a daydream for now. 

Here are some great bars you can incorporate into any size room - including a few of my favorite carts.
source
source
source
source
source
source
source
I think I need to host a party soon!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...