Friday, March 22, 2013

inspiration of the week: teal

Over the past week I've been enjoying spring break and doing lots of projects around the house. Maybe it's the promise of spring, but I've found myself really drawn to the color teal. I was originally inspired at a fabric store while I was searching for a school project. I found a great teal fabric on the 'end of bolt' rack for $4 and decided to use it to reupholster a cedar chest in our bedroom. I've been on the hunt for items to coordinate and even ended up painting the walls of our bedroom a light shade of teal.

As I've been window shopping, both online and brick-and-mortar, I've found lots of great teal items this spring. Here are some of my favorites...




loveseat :: globe :: pillow :: ottoman :: painting 

What's your favorite color for spring?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...