Sunday, March 24, 2013

spring break recap

I still can't believe that I'm fortunate enough to be going back to school for a career that I'm so passionate about. So when spring break came, I wasn't going to squander it. I had a to-do list a mile long and I'm proud to say I accomplished everything I set out to do. I reupholstered our cedar chest and gave it new hardware, made a headboard for our bed, painted our bedroom walls and spray painted our porch furniture. Plus, I was even able to attend two volunteer commitments, catch up with friends, window shop, and do something active every day!

Here's a sneak peak of the progress I made over the past week...




I'll be sharing how I made the headboard in a future post, so stay tuned!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...