Tuesday, March 5, 2013

sunlight & sparkle


Hello and welcome to sunlight & sparkle! Launching this blog marks the fruition of a long journey towards finding and pursuing my passion. 
image source
I spent seven years in an advertising career that I enjoyed but never truly loved. So I did some serious soul-searching to find my passion. In hindsight, interior design seems so obvious. Even at a young age, I was always working to create a space where I could relax and forget about the stress of the day. From the turmoil of high school, to the chaos of living in a house of girls in college, to the stress of long hours at work, my home space has always been my retreat.

So here I am. I finally worked up the courage to quit my job and go to design school full-time. And now I'm ready to launch sunlight & sparkle. I hope to use this blog to showcase my love for all things design and maybe even inspire you to create your own space for retreat.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...